Monday, June 2, 2008

My camera arrived!


Less than 4 hours ago, my camera finally arrived. I have to admit, I was getting really worried that it wouldn't get here in time. I really thought it wasn't going to happen today because it didn't get her until after 6:00pm. I had no idea that UPS delivered so late. Anyway, I am posting a picture that I took with my new camera. My Nikon N80 has been fabulous to me and I was hesitant to replace it but I am glad that I did. I knew that I would find love as a result of this trip, I just wasn't expecting it to come in the form of a black plastic digital camera. They say it always happens when you aren't looking for it. j/k

3 comments:

paige3520 said...

What a fantastic picture! Money well spent!

CRAZY SD said...

Awesome pic. What type of camera did you get? I'm practicing my stretches so I can fit in your suitcase...just hope you're lifting weights and have wheels on your suitcase cause I'm not dieting!!

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Four hours until "take off" and your journey begins...
My thoughts and prayers are with you, Jo.