Sunday, July 15, 2012

Jule's Bistro
Imagine the most amazing pizza you have ever tasted, and I promise you, the three cheese pizza at Jule's Bistro is even better. I admit that the rest of the food there is also great but I have a difficult time ordering anything else because it is so good. The ambiance at this great little place downtown St. Cloud is great. It is intimate, quiet, formal and informal at the same time and always filled with great art from local artists. The owner, Jules, is a former special education teacher in the St. Cloud district. I also have learned that she helped to start the St. Cloud Art Crawl. If the food and ambiance wasn't enough to love this place, Jules is. If you find yourself looking for a great local place to eat and enjoy St. Cloud, I vote you go here.

No comments: