Monday, May 26, 2008

Freaking out

Well, after too much research for my liking, I finally purchased the camera I wanted. I cannot believe that I spent so much money. For those who see me daily, that is nothing new. I am having some serious anxiety about spending all kinds of money and I know that I will only be spending more and more money. This is something I know that I need to do for myself but spending money like this is just so not me that I don't know how to handle it.
I also spent time at Target today buying all kinds of things I know I need. Again, it only adds to the anxiety. However, it helps slightly knowing that I am a tiny step closer to going someplace absolutely amazing!

5 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Way to go!
I'm glad you went for it and bought the camera. You know you're going to love it and it will be great to capture all the memories you are going to make.
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help as your countdown continues...
:)

Emily said...

Joni~

I found my way to your site via thehansonhattrick. As a graphic designer and someone who has always enjoyed art, I'm excited to read more about your adventure!

And the ammeter photographer in me is interested in what type/brand of camera you decided to go with?

As my sisters and I have often said in these last few months; Welcome to the blogging pool. Come on in, the water is fine!

paige3520 said...

Freaking out is good. If you weren't we would all suspect drug use. Here is the travel advice I give everyone. "Go left." Almost everyone naturally goes to the right; you'll be able to avoid the path everyone else takes.

paige3520 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Solveig said...

Love your stories even more than the photos. I look forward to catching up on your adventure regularly. Te amo.